Indian Pacific and The Ghan
The Indian Pacific/ The Ghan project will be built as 10 car sets containing one each of HGM, ARJ, ARL, ARM, AFC, BRJ, DF, CDF, ER and HM Cars.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
- Set 1 is the original Indian Pacific from 1970 with “RAILWAYS OF AUSTRALIA” lettering.
- Set 2 is a set depicting the 1980’s “RAILWAYS OF AUSTRALIA” lettering
- Set 3 is the 1990’s set with “Indian Pacific” eagle signs
- Set 4 contains the carriages that visited Melbourne in 1995 during the standard gauge promotional tour.
- Set 5 is a set of 10 carriages in “The Ghan” 1990’s sunset colour scheme.